Welcome to our Website:
Real Life Community Church meets in room 121 in the basement of the Dalhousie Arts Centre (a.k.a the Rebecca Cohn Auditorium). Please enter through the side entrance at 1378 Seymour street, then follow the signs.
Tea and Coffee are on at 10am and our service runs from 10:30 to 12:30. Please come check out and worship with us.
Feel free to browse through our website to learn more about our community… or better yet, meet us on Sunday morning
You can also check us out on FACEBOOK for up to date information: www.facebook.com/reallifeHalifax
As a church, we have existed for over 25 years. Due to our multi-denominational existence, we have been able to change and grow as the Lord leads. There has been much change over the years, we have come to value certain things through it all. Here are 6:
- Relationships – being willing to get close and honest with God and one another.
- Worship – being willing to give God passionate and honest recognition for all He has done.
- Healing – being willing to allow God to come and heal our hurts bringing us more freedom in our relationships.
- Biblical teaching – being willing to rely on the Bible to guide us in our understanding of how to live.
- Missions – being willing to go out from our community to tell and demonstrate to others the great love God has for all of us.
- Unity – being willing to act as a part of the larger Church in this city and beyond.
If these ring true for you, or you want them to, then please join us in this journey.