Real Life in 20 Seconds
- We are a church that meets each Sunday at the Dalhousie Arts Centre, Room 121, at 10:30
- We are made up of students, young adults, kids, teens, babies, and 40somethings (and counting)
- We come from lots of places in Canada, Asia, Europe and Africa.
- We like food and coffee and tend to consume lots of both
- We love to worship
- We love to learn from the Bible
- We love to hang out together
How to find us on Sunday morning
We are now meeting in room 121 of the gym of the Dalhousie Arts Centre. Please enter through the side entrance on Seymour street, then go down the stairs to the first floor. Our services start at 10:30 and all are welcome. There is parking on the surrounding streets.
The 10 Dalhousie bus services the Dalhousie Arts Centre on Sundays and there are other routes nearby.